Friday, October 2, 2009

Down to the Wire

Weekly Dr Appts means ANYTIME BABY IS READY!!!!

Had a Dr appt yesterday, which everything is going good. And the Dr said usually babies who come around 36 weeks do just fine but most babies come around 38 weeks. I told him I want the baby out but waiting until the end of October would be fine with me!!

I fell on my parents step yesterday at lunch time and well my own fault because it was a very rainy day and I had my flip flops on, needless to say my mom told me I should not be wearing them anymore. The Dr actually laughed at me because I was wearing flip flops. Today I'm wearing tennis shoes, not very stylish but they work. I fell on my butt so baby is fine, now mommy on the other hand is very sore!! But all is good.
Now I start doing my every week appt and all the "fun" stuff at the Dr appt.


Oh yeah and next Thursday I'm getting a massage, so that should fell really good on my sore body. And on Monday I'm getting BLONDE highlights in my hair, I can't wait!!!
I'll be "One Hot Mama"!!

I'm really excited for Baby Lane to come, its really hitting me that I'm going to have a baby. Everyone keeps saying how our lives are going to change but I think we are expecting that since we've wanted this for so long. And of course it was planned so I think we knew it was going to be a life changer. Change is sometimes good! This change is GREAT!
I'm really surprised at myself that I'm more excited than nervous, because usually I'm nervous/worrier about anything.

Actually the other night I was going downstairs after getting a glass of water and freaked out alittle that I didn't want to be home by myself when I went into labor. That is probably the only thing I've worried about lately. Maybe I'll have to bring Tuff in the house to sleep with me and be there for me. HA-like he would be any help. He would just roll over and be like heres my belly pet it please!! What a spoiled dog!

This week I haven't been feeling all that great, just tired and not feeling myself. Nothing serious no flu or anything. And the poor dogs haven't gotten much time to play fetch, but at least its been raining so then I have a bigger excuse. They will have all weekend to play. They are getting alittle better and wandering the yard now instead of sitting on the deck. I mean come on we have this huge backyard they have plenty of room to play. SPOILED DOGS!!!

Cali has ventured downstairs to our room now and has been sleeping on my pillow at night Sunday-Thursday night she's been down there hogging the pillow. I think its been
cold upstairs so she comes down to our bedroom to sleep because its warmer. Another one of our spoiled animals. Hum...do you think Lane will get spoiled?? Of course by his grandparents he will!!!
I had a baby gate up in the door way of the nursery to see if that would keep Cali out of the room and it did until Thursday morning then she figured it out. But I think she stays away from the crib she just runs in there and lays on the floor. I think she thinks she owns every room in the house. She has her “own” bed in the spare bedroom upstairs that I call ‘her room” but she thinks she needs every laying space available.


Justin got home this morning at 8:30, they got rained out. Darn I have nothing for him to do around the house, hehe! I had him pick up some dog food since its a 40lb bag. Maybe he'll surprise me and have the whole house cleaned when I get home. HAHA!!! Wishful thinking. But he works hard during the week so he should have some time to rest.
Tomorrow he is suppose to be helping a friend move some cattle, which he's really excited about.
Me I have nothing going on this weekend, which I'm totally excited about. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!!

35 weeks Saturday November 3!!

A Happy Birthday to my wonderful mom on Sunday!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th of July