Monday, September 28, 2009

My Thoughts for the day

Someone said Coffee...now that is all I've been thinking about and I was going to get some after lunch but then I went to go put gas in my car and got back to work and totally forgot about it...blonde moment or pregnancy moment? I might just have to make a trip over to the gas station and get some. No one will miss me at work for a couple minutes??
I mean it is cold out so maybe baby and mommy needs something to warm them up? And it wouldn't actually be coffee it would probalby be hot chocolate my favorite anytime of the year.

Fall=hunting season... My plan this time last year that 2009 hunting I was going to get a Archery tag for deer but then someone goes ahead and gets me pregnant and due around the time of the season(ok so it wasn't just him but since he's not on here I can blame him for now). So this whole year I haven't touched my bow :(
I thought I would just do turkey this year but then I missed the deadline by 4 days, but then my brother in law said that they still have like 50 tags to fill in Brookings County so now I'm wondering if I should apply or not??? The season is Oct-January so I'll have plenty of time or will Baby Lane be taking up all my time? I guess there is always next year...
Justin applied and got a doe tag and I told him I bet he gets one becasue he'll be hunting by himself and not with his wife who seems to be bad luck when it comes to hunting, they all disappear. I'm hoping he does that will be cool.

Running out of room, running out of fabric...as baby grows so does mom and that means mommy's clothes don't fit. Why do they make maternity clothes so darn expensive when you don't wear them for very long? Unless I'm just unusual and getting so big that nothing fits. Of course its getting to be that time of year FALL that its cold out and capris and flip flops don't really work well to keep me warm. But the cool air sure does feel good. When I wake up in the middle of the night and turn the fan on in our room because I'm hot that must mean I have lots of hormones going through me because usually I'm always cold. So now I'm debating if I should go buy some pants or not?? I mean I have a month left is it worth going to spend $30.00 on a pair of dress pants? Maybe I shall look online and see if there are any sales, Old Navy is pretty good about that.
A thing to keep my mind off of coffee!!!

Hope you are enjoying my randomness.

Oh here is one...what do you say when someone says boy you are getting big must be anyday now? Nope another 6 weeks. Do people understand that they should think before they speak?

Or how about this... Are you sure there is only 1 in there? Are you telling me I look fat? Hello don't you think my belly needs to be big just for 1 baby to grow??

Or even how about this one...after someone gets married everyone asks you "When are you going to have kids" and keep asking. Don't you think that people should mind their own business and let the people tell you when they want to have kids when they are pregnant. I know I used to say this but after going through the whole trying and everyone asking are you pregnant yet? I realize that people don't understand that what if the people are having a hard time getting pregnant or are pregnant just not telling people then have a miscarriage do you really think that the person wants to tell everyone they had a miscarriage? I think people need to really think or be in the situation realizing what they are saying.
But I suppose its more or less just a converstation piece and its an exciting time that people want to know. I guess take it with a grain of salt, if that is the correct way to use it.
All I can say is after Baby Lane is born DO NOT ASK when I'm having another one. It won't be for 2-3 years.

Can anyone tell that I'm sitting at work all by my self with no one to talk to so I'm writing it down then people can read later!!

So I know I have to get through the baby coming first but I'm really really excited to get to go to The Stock Show in 2010. We are meeting up with our good friends The Wagners, who have a little boy named Gunnar. Gunnar and Lane will be good friends I have a feeling!! Justin and I were suppose to go to the Stock Show for our honeymoon what 3 years ago and never did so now we have a chance and we can't wait. It will be a nice time to get away for a couple days. My mom is going to babysit which she was very HAPPY to know she gets to have her grandson for the weekend. Not sure if we'll get him back or not. I just hope the weather is decent so we can go because our hotel room is already booked and we can't cancel.

Lets see, what else do I have on my mind this afternoon...

How about this...Who cares about Favre? Honsetly he switched to a different team get over it. Sorry not a football fan so I can say that.

Do you realize that 6 weeks is kind of a long time but then again if you've already went through 7 months and waiting for the last couple weeks it isn't very long? Ok, does that even make sense? Now I'm just rambling on forsure. I guess I better quit.

Hope you enjoyed that, let me know if you like what my mind wonders to.

1 comment:

  1. HA--I love it! Nice randomness Megan! I liked it, really did. I like all of your blogs though, mostly because that means I'm not the only dork out there that is blogging my thoughts! Kidding. But I really did like it! And Lane WILL take up all of your time, and Lane WILL be here before you know it! Enjoy these last weeks! Gunnar is waiting for his pal to show up! :)

    ReplyDelete

4th of July