Hello!
Today, Monday, October 5,2009
I feel uncomfortable and ready to have this baby. Though my goal this weekend was to get the hospital bags in my car and they are sitting in the middle of the nursery. Ok so its just my bag that needs to be finished so I'm pretty much done.
We had a great relaxing weekend, I was going to get a picture of my belly this weekend but everytime I think I'm going too I don't. My reason this weekend was Saturday I didn't take a shower and stayed in "non" picture taking clothes and Sunday we just weren't home.
Saturday we were actually up early (8:00 a.m., that is early for us these past weekends).
Friday night we had Papa John's Pizza and rented some movies. Nice cuddle time on the couch. We watched Ghost of girlfriends past, pretty good movie. I think we were in bed by 10:00. Getting those "baby" hours in.
Saturday Justin wanted to go site his rifle in for deer season. We went out to the farm, Konnor(nephew) was out there and hung out with him while it was raining out. Then it stopped and went out to do some shooting. Well I was going to shoot his 22 but it was 1:00 after he got his rifle sited in so we stopped and acutally went into town for some lunch. I think Justin gets spoiled during the week and never wants home cooked food. OH well we have to treat ourselves sometime. Then we got back home and I took a nap and he cleaned the garage. This boy can't sit still for the life of him. Good and bad thing. Saturday night we watched more of the movies we rented and again were in bed I think between 10:00-11:00. I can't seem to get much sleep lately and I ended up on the couch and we both slept until 10:00 Sunday morning.
Sunday we headed into town ate lunch at McDonalds. Which I usually hate McDonalds but being pregnant I love their chesseburgers. Ate there then headed to my parents house. Took my mom our for ice cream for her birthday. It ended up being just me and her because no one else thinks ice cream is good on a semi cold day. Heck mom and I can eat ice cream WHENEVER!!! Yummy! Though I love ice cream, it always sounds good to me while being pregnant.
My aunt found a cute halloween costume for Lane probably when he's 2 years old. But its a cute stuffed horse then you put the person in the middle so it looks like he's riding the horse. I'll have to get a picture of it so it makes more sense. But its very cute! So in 2 years we'll have a cowboy and his horse for halloween. Even though that is what he'll be right when he comes out of mommy's belly is a cowboy.
Then we stopped at Runnings to just look around, though we could buy alot of things at that store and we walked out just buying drinks and chocolate covered peanuts.
We headed home and took the dogs out to the farm and then Dave(Justin's dad) bought us Pizza King pizza for supper, you can NEVER pass up that kind of supper. Got home and either it was the pizza or small contractions that were bothering me. I reclined on the chair and was hoping I wasn't going into labor. So far baby is still in the belly. We watched Cold Case and off to bed we went. I am so uncomfortable and ready for this baby to come. Acutally last night and this morning I thought for sure I would be going into labor, but I guess my body is just getting me ready.
Its raining again this morning and Justin was suppose to go to Huron for work but its raining harder there then in Brookings so he is home today. Even though this is a month early if baby wants to come early he should come today because daddy is already home.
As you can tell I'm wanting him to come but I also want him to wait until around November anyway. And I'm looking forward to my November and December time off from work!!!
On a good note today a wonderful guy from the church remembered me talking about how I've been craving coffee/hot chocolate last week and so he dropped in this morning and brought me some hot chocolate. Boy did that make my day. Yummy!
This morning has been really busy at work which makes my "wonderful" Monday's go fast. Its already 11:30, 1/2 hour until lunch!!
I get my hair highlighted today, I'm very excited for. And Thursday I get a massage. I think this should be a good week. Beats the boring on going week I had last week.
So that was our weekend, nothing to eventful but maybe someone will be intersted to know what goes on in the Vostad World. Sometimes I surprise myself!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment