Hello Everyone!
Not a very eventful weekend but it sure seemed to go by fast and that I got nothing done.
Friday was my Dr Appt and Dr. G said that I will be a mommy sooner than later. I have 4 weeks until my due date and he's giving me 2 weeks. With all my contractions I had last week my body was doing something and getting ready for something. Dr G couldn't find babies head so he said that is a good thing that he's not as big as we thought. But he said baby will be here. So Justin and I are getting ready. Justin drove to Huron this morning(Monday) so he has a vehicle to get back to Brookings in case I go into labor. Hopefully if I do the weather is good for him to drive back. We don't need me and him in the hospital. I need him for support.
Friday night Justin stayed in Mitchell and worked Saturday. I wasn't feeling the best Friday night so I stayed at my parents house. Then headed home Saturday morning, the dogs were happy to see me. Though I've been feeling so bad that I haven't played with them as much as I usually do. But they have each other and a big yard to play, they have to learn they can't get spoiled everyday. Saturday I pretty much laid around, did some dishes and other things around the house and took a nap. My naps, I love them right now!!! My hubby finally came home early Saturday night, we just hung out at home and watched some TV.
Sunday did some chores around the house. Which I'm very thankful for my WONDERFUL SUPPORTIVE husband!!!
Sunday night I started getting really bad backpain, pinched nerve, OUCH. It got me down to the bottom I wanted this baby out and I didn't want to go through it again. I cried but Justin came over and rubbed my back which helped for a little bit. That was my breaking point. So I laid in bed for 2 hours. Good thing baby is taking up alot of room that I'm not very hungry. I couldn't even sit or stand to eat my cereal for supper.
Slept alright but can't wait till I'm my normal self. I like my cuddle time with my hubby. Monday morning I'm feeling 80% better than yesterday. This morning I just have little cramping from sitting but its just uncomfortable more than pain, which I can handle. I can't wait for Baby to come!!!
Though it would have been cool if Baby Lane would have came yesteday because it would have been Lane Frost's birthday. How cool, I guess Lane Vostad will just have to have his own birthday. And since the dr is thinking he'll be a October baby I have things to get done at work today so good thing he didn't come yesterday.
I think the only reason he wants to come early is to see the YANKEES go to the Series!!!! He has a Yankees Onesie waiting for him!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and are staying warm in this lovely fall/winter weather!!
Later!


I think he wants to come for halloween. Do you have a costume for him?
ReplyDelete