
Our beautiful baby boy is here!!!
When the Dr. says 2 weeks he means anytime.
Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. my water broke
10:00 a.m. Wednesday morning I was admitted into Hospital!!
Dr told me I would be having a baby with in the next 24 hours. He was right!
3:00 AM Thursday came and I wasn't making any progress I was still dilated to a 3.5 so Dr said we are going to have to do a C-Section. My water was broke for 36 hours and it was time to get him out.
3:41 AM at 8lbs 11 oz Lane G was born.
Beautiful Baby Boy, lots of dark black hair and chubby cheeks!!!!
Mommy and Daddy loved him at first sight.
Daddy got to give him his first bottle while mommy was still down getting things done after the delivery.
He has been doing great.
Friday we have found that his vocal cords do work and that when he's hungry, he's hungry and wants it now. That he totally gets from his mommy!!!!
We think he looks like his daddy but has his mommies nose and chin. PERFECT!!!
We are at the hospital until Sunday, seems kind of long but the days have been busy and going fast. Tomorrow is already Saturday.
Justin and I are loving the parenthood life, of course as we are at the hospital we have more help and can bring him to the nursery so we can sleep at night. We'll find out what those 3 am feedings are like soon!! But hey its all worth it!!!! I would get up in the middle of the night for him.
But that is all for now time for bed or a few other things that I think should have been done today but didn't happen.
Lane is content now as daddy just fed him so he is out like a light after his belly is full.
Time for rest for mommy and daddy.
Till Next time,
The family of 3


No comments:
Post a Comment