Why is everyone sick? Can't people just be healthy and the world be rid of all sicknesses?? Wouldn't that be great.
Right now we aren't taking Lane out in public and being careful who comes in contact with him. We don't need him to get sick.
Night time is going good, some nights are better than others but can't complain. Though mommy is really looking forward to an 8 hour sleep, but that will come in time. I just keep thinking that I have nothing going on and Lane sleeps in the afternoon so I have time to take naps. And I usually get my energy after I'm up and moving around and not rocking him. Lane likes his cuddle time with his mommy at 2:30 am. Maybe because he was born at 3:41 a.m. he thinks its time to be awake then. Mommy better talk to him to let him know that am means sleep pm means awake. Crazy little boy!!!!
Thursday and Friday Justin has been home because rain and snow...YES I said SNOW!!!
Thursday, Lane had tummy time and boy does he love that. He has a very strong head. Lifting it up left and right. We got video of him lifting his head up but I'm not sure how to put a video on here. So here's a picture.

Then he was resting in daddy's arms and he starts making his usual noises while sleeping and the noise sounded like a dirt bike starting up. Justin and I just busted out laughing, he just kept on doing it. By the time I got the camera to get a video of it he stopped but I got a little of it.
Today, Friday we just have been hanging out, not much to do when its snowing. I guess its Lane's first snow and he can't even go out in it. Which is ok!! There will be plenty of those days to come.
My mom went and bought Lane some sleepers and here is one that looks like a baseball uniform so he looks like a little baseball player. Lane says "GO YANKEES"!!!

Well that is it for now, my time is consumed by Lane, bottles, dirty diapers, naps and eating when I can...BUT I LOVE IT!!!
Have a Happy Halloween Everyone!!


I think while they are in the hospital, the nurses play with them at night. So they get the idea that at about 2am it's time to play. At least that's what they did with Rylee. Don't they know that it makes for miserable first few nights for the new mommy! Oh well. It's not long before he will be sleeping for at least 6 hours, and boy that first time will feel like a well needed full night.
ReplyDelete