Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Start

Here is our newly arranged living room with the new tv stand. What do you think? Of course Lane has to have his stuff around for decoration too.

I love the new set up, I'm so happy we did it. It took alittle work getting the cables and tv moved over to the other side. At first we couldn't get the cable to work and finally Justin realized he didn't have the one cable in right. But I have an AWESOME Husband who took his day off to help his wife with her crazy rearranging idea.

Our big entertainment center used to be sitting where the couch is now and the couch used to be against the wall where the LAUGH sign is. It looks more "homey" now.
Still needs some TLC-finish the look of the cabinet and do alittle rearranging with the decor.
I'll still trying to figure out what I want to put up above the couch. Not sure how I want that arranged. Oh yeah and the window treatments don't look right is because I can't find ones that I want.

Notice Lane is more interested in Mickey Mouse than me and the camera. Found out this morning that Disney channel changed tv show times. Special Agent Oso is now on at 5:30 instead of 7:00. How could they do that to me. HOpefully Lane doesn't figure out that SA Oso is on earlier. They replaced it with Mickey Mouse. Though he loves that show Oso is his favorite. I'm half tempted to write Disney and ask that they put it back.

Any in-put would be greatly appreciated. One great thing about this is where the couch sits you can look out the window and see the street so we can actually see what is going on in White intead of having our backs to the town.

I know for sure there is more room for Lane's toys which now is the priority in our house hold and of course BABY PROOF STUFF!!

We celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday!!! Actually we'll celebrate it together on Saturday with a nice dinner by our selves. My wonderful husband bought me a BEAUTIFUL vase of flowers sent to my work. It made my day. He's so thoughtful!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment

4th of July