This random thought is brought to you by Disney.
This all started with Disney changing their morning shows. We have this set that Handy Manny comes on at 6:00, Mickey at 6:30 and Oso at 7:00. But no they had to change it and put Oso on at 5:30. Do you really want my son to get up early to watch this show??
Alright so I'm just mad for my 9 month old son's sake that they changed his shows. Good cartoons used to be on until 10:00 and now they stop at 8:00 and they put this weird Phineas and Ferb show on, which is not a little kids show. This is where my random thought begins.
I absolutely hate Spongebob Square Pants, I WILL NOT allow my children to watch that show. Its not a good show for any kid. And I want to know why they put Phineas & Ferb on at 8:00 and not the good Disney cartoons like Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny. Lane and I are now watching PBS channel which found out they have some pretty good shows on. Dinosaur Train, very cute. So now PBS has our vote and Disney we watch only until 7:30. Though the tv doesn't have Lane attention for very long. Like Mickey and Oso when the certain songs or words come on he stops everything to watch then back to playing with toys, crawling and standing up against things.
Where am I going with this you may ask? Well...
This is my random thought: We worry that schools are putting God into schools but yet we don't realize what our children are watching on tv. There are some horrible shows out there for young kids and young adults plus older adults as well. Now don't get me wrong I love watching NCIS but those shows like Criminal Minds aren't they showing people how killings are done? Or like this Secret Life of American Teenager, its a cute show(yes I'll admit I watch it) and at first I thought lets tell kids to have sex and a show about sex but now I get what message they are getting to teens, but are they listening? More and more teens are getting pregnant are we setting a good example?
Now were was I going with this?
I just dont' think there are to many good quality shows on tv anymore. And half the time you can't find a good show on tv. Now with a active 9 month old I can say I don't get much time to watch any tv but when I do I want a good show that is worth sitting down and relaxing.
And the news, lets talk about some good stuff not all these killings and stupid stuff that goes on in the world. I bet if the news started talking more about good news and postive things others will start.
Its kind of like people say when you hang around someone that is negative your attitude becomes negative as well.
That is how I feel sometimes and I just get so sick of the negative talk about others and the complaining people do.
Not sure if I got my point across or how random my post is(sorry if its alittle scatter brained) but I want everyone to have a POSTIVE DAY.
Don't say anything negative and just be in a happy mood!!! If you are in a happy mood that will rub off onto someone else.
Have a WONDERFUL DAY!


No comments:
Post a Comment