I've had to pick up my boss from a glass place not to long ago so I think he can do the same for me. And he can get milage from work for that!!
Had to take a break and go get my car unlocked for the GUY. Funny thing I make my nice boss drive me there to unlock my car and we pull up and its not sitting outside. I go in to ask and she said we just got it unlocked like 5 minutes ago but its been so busy here I didn't have time to call you back. Must have been a blonde GUY!!

Bad news: last weekend we had some really heavy rain and it ended up giving Lane a waterfall on his window in his room. Flooded the carpet in our room and his room. Luckily we got the carpet dry and I think are able to save that, but the walls and baseboard are not. We are going to end up having to tear the sheetrock out and clean the walls down, spray it with bleach and let it dry then put new sheetrock back up.
And to all of you who haven't had this happen to you INSURANCE DOESN"T COVER GROUND WATER DAMAGE. Yeah you would think being insurance and it DAMAGED your HOME that it would COVER but NOPE!!
And again luckily my husband was once a carpenter and can probably do all the work. And sheetrock and baseboard are way less expensive than new carpet.
I'm going to move all of Lane's stuff up to our sparebedroom that was just cleaned out not to long ago to make that into a toy room. I guess good thing I cleaned it out anyway.
So we are having to deal with getting the walls cleaned up so mold does spread and make things worse in the rooms. Not fun, but I'm trying to look at it as it could always be worse. Though this past weekend I was not a happy camper nor Monday happy to find some mold on the baseboards. It always manages to happen on a Monday or during the week when Justin is at work.
I think God is testing me and telling me that I can handle anything. Thank You God! Hopefully its making me a stronger person.
I hope no one ever has to go through water damage in their home. All in all, I may not have gotten our house damage paid for but at least the windshield is free so that leaves money in the pocket to fix the house.
Sending out DRY DUST to everyone!!


No comments:
Post a Comment