Get red in the face, stumble on words, sweaty palms?
LOVE, what it does to you.
My mom asked me the day we got back from our trip to Rapid City. "Did you ever think being a mom was like this?" I told her no, the feeling a mom has for her baby is undescribable. No words can describe the love I have for my son. I never knew I could love someone so much and a person could take over my world with one look.
Anyway...
New update on our house project.
We have decided to just do laminate in the living room, dining room and kitchen.
We have decided to just do laminate in the living room, dining room and kitchen.
The original plan was to just finish the hardwood that is there right now, which is what we want and would look beautiful but with Lane in the house and the pain in the butt it is to finish the floors decided just to put laminate down and be done with it. No sanding, staining and a messy house.
We went to Barrett's Flooring last week and not planning to find anything just to "look" we ended up finding a beautiful laminate wood that we like. And they have just enough on hand for us. Then the lady heard me talking about Lane's bedroom and our bedroom to do the carpet. Of course another opportunity for our business. She told use they have a special on reminate carpet and installing. So we went to the back room and found some carpet, just what I was thinking of doing. We went in just "looking" at flooring and came out with laminate flooring and capret.
It makes me feel good because now our house projects are getting an "end" to them.
The whole upstairs will have 1 floor color and not mix and match.
Lane will be able to crawl on nice soft flooring. Now we just have to wait for our tax return to get the flooring done, and of course Justin to install it. But he doesn't think it should take very long to do. YIPPY!!!
The nice wife that I am was trying to think of a nice gift to get my wonderful husband.
Well Justin has been coyote hunting a couple times these past few months with a friend of his and loves it. Well of all the guns he has he doesn't have one for coyote huning and he's been looking on the internet for one. Well I thought that would be a great gift. So again the nice wife that I am is getting her husband a Mini 14 for his birthday/father's day. Boy will he be a happy camper!!!
Oh yeah last weekend he and his friend Trav shot a fox.

Oh yeah totally random but do you know what holiday is coming up?? EASTER!
That means Cadbury Eggs, OMG that is my favorite thing ever. YUMMY!!! I had to run to WalMart his morning and went by the Easter Candy isle and had to stop and pick up some. YUMMY!!!!


we put all laminate in our house and are working on putting it downstairs right now. Kenny just went to Barrets today to order the rest of it. :) Tax refunds are the best for house projects aren't they?
ReplyDelete