Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No pictures with this blog, hoping to get the nursery "cleaned" and take some pictures of it finalized so everyone can see.

Saturday I had my friend Jamie's bridal shower, Jamie & Tyler are getting married September 19,2009. I am one of the Personal Attendants. Then Justin and I headed to their new home to check it out. They bought a cute acreage north of Brookings.

Justin headed to Nunda for a birthday party at the bar with his friends while I stayed back and at Mom & Dad's and mom and I watched Baby Mama. I had seen it before but thought mom would get a kick out of it. Which she thought it was funny. 10:00 I headed home and hit the bed and was out until 1:30-2:00 when I heard my hubby finally come home. At least he was quiet about it.

Sunday we headed to Sioux Falls to do some shopping which I "think" we have everything ready for baby Lane. Which I have to say we went to Shopko and we bought a few things and it turned out that everything was on sale so we saved some money. Bargian Shopper!! Bought the mattress so now I can wash the bedding and get his crib ready for him. Of course he'll be sleeping in mommy and daddy's room for a while in his cute pack & play that my Aunts bought him.
After we got home we took the dogs out to Dave & Peggy's to run around since I was busy this week, I didn't have much time to play fetch with them. And they love running around at the farm anyway. Of course I had to see the cute puppies. Lady (Dave & Peggy's German Short Hair) had 12 puppies and boy are they growing fast. Very cute!!! I'm glad I only need(see as I say need not want) 2 dogs because I don't know which one I would pick. I told Dave he should just keep all of them. They are keeping one cute little female and they named her Molly which I think is a very cute name. Molly liked ganging up on Tuff, Tuff on the other hand wasn't to sure about this little thing biting his tail. But it sure was cute watching them. Then we headed back home to finish up our stuff to get ready for the work week. I was tired, 3rd trimester is treating me good but is very tiring.

Then off to bed!!

Justin called me last night to let me know that they are staying in this hunting lodge and its a pretty "sweet" place. Tons of mounts everywhere you look. He said there is a cool Buffalo head that has I think he said Indian Carvings in it. He was going to take a picture of it on his phone. He didn't want to talk last night so he could go check the place out. I asked him if he was going to come home or stay there. He said it was a toss up!!!

Had a great week last week but it was just way to busy for me.Wednesday I went to see my friend Jenny and her new baby boy Neil Walker, who was born August 18. What a precious little boy. The faces he makes are way cute! Thursday my friend Abby came up to our house and had supper with me. I made a roast, potatos, and jello. She brought Better Than Sex Cake. Very good!!!

Now on to a 4 day work week and 4 day weekend. Can't wait!! Though I'm very sad beacuse we were suppose to be going to Buffalo,SD this week to see our dear friends Nathan & Erica but since I get car sick on anything over 1 hour drive we decided we'll meet up with them in February for the Stock Show. So I can't wait for November and February. Miss you guys!!

Saturday, August 29 was week 30! 10 more weeks left or less if he decides to come early.
Oh yeah I ordered a car seat cover from Cabela's last week and it says it should be here tomorow, so I can't wait to see that.

Well that is it for now.
Hope you enjoyed this weekend update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th of July