I came across this in a calendar at work and thought it was worth sharing.
~Gifts that come to you from God are grace gifts. His grace gifts to you will be different than the grace gifts. He gives to others…The gifts that have been given to you from God are the perfect gifts that are needed for you to fulfill His will and His calling in your life. ~
Start this week off with a ½ hour massage from Anna a friend from High School. I try and get there once a month but sometimes the month slips by and I don’t get there. It is so relaxing and worth every penny. Which she only charges $20.00 for a ½ hour and around here that is very reasonable. If you’ve never gotten a massage I suggest you do, it relives a lot of stress and tension on your body. When I’m done there I feel like a 100 lb weight has been lifted off my back. Other than I’m tired from this past weekend the Monday Massage is awesome.
Now I’m just waiting for Friday to get here.
I guess this week is Pamper Megan Week, even though last week was my birthday.
Friday I’m going to SF with mom to meet up with my Aunt and get my hair colored. I’m going BLONDE, well I’m blonde now but more of a what I call Jessica Simpson blonde. Don’t worry it’s not my whole head I’m getting a weave.
Our house project isn’t getting anyway fast. We have everything torn out and still just letting it dry. I kind of like Lane’s room upstairs and I think he sleeps better because it stays a little warmer in there than downstairs. But the way he tosses and turns at night he should be sweating. He is a bed hogger like his mom and dad. Anyway getting back to the rooms I don’t like the idea of having Lane on the main floor and us in the basement. And I want to keep the spare bedroom upstairs as a toy room. So I’m sure his room will move back down. His room has really dried up good and I think it should be clear for him to go down. I’ve just been freaked out about putting him in there. We have to move back down there because I’m not living with our mattress in the middle of the living room floor forever. Though it has been kind of cool I like the bedroom s where they were. Though I’ve been getting used to everything upstairs its going to be a change going back to the old way. Funny how you get a custom to something so fast.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Summer is leaving and fall is approaching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment