Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Random Thought(s) for Wednesday

1. Why do people ask when you are going to have another baby?

What do people care if or when you are going to have another and if your baby is 3 months or 1 yr. Why do they laugh or roll their eyes when they ask and you say soon or later?
And I will be the first to admit I have asked people and thought people where nuts if they had a baby one right after another, but its their life not mine. And who am I to judge, there are things they wouldn't do that I've done so why do I care what they do.

My daycare lady was saying how when Lane is 2 that mommy and daddy will have to start having another one becaue more than 3 years apart is to much. I was like who are you to tell me when I should have more or that you can't just have 1 because then they will be spoiled and that "they" say that parents shouldn't have 1 kid becasue then they become lonely and spoiled. I would like to know how many kids they "tested" to see if just because you are a only child you are lonely. I for a fact know a girl who is a only child and she may be a little spoiled but she's not lonely. And what is wrong with being spoiled as long as mom and dad don't teach them to be spoiled rotten and think they can get anything they want and get away with it. Grandparents spoil their grandkids so why can't parents spoil their kids?

If you have your first baby doesn't that one get a little spoiled at the beggining, so are they saying we should have twins to start out with? HECK NO!!
I mean if you are a billionaire and have 1 or 5 kids wouldn't they all be spoiled?

I know asking people when their next one is coming is just a converstaion piece jsut like when your dating is "When are you going to get married?" or after your married "When are you going to have kids?" Now I can see those to but why is it anyones business when someone is going to have another kid. Are they going to come to your house and take care of them for you because they are the ones that want you to have another one? Yeah right!

There is my first random thought for the day.

2. Clothes for plus sizes.
I go to Maurices and try to find clothes. I think they shrunk the regular sizes down so little 5 year olds can fit in their smalls and teens fit in Larges.
They get a Plus Size section and its one corner of the store. Why do they have ot make a "special" section for plus size. Why can't they just add the same design to the rack but XL,0,1,2,3 is it that hard. I mean you make the plus size people be sucluded so everyone can see that they are plus size. Discrimination.
And then second their is a plus size but who they heck wants to buy those clothes they are just over sizes shirts not oversizes pretty shirts. Why dont they make the same style of clothes in plus size as they do S-XL, it can't be that hard and you already up the prices anyway so I think plus size people would pay a couple $$ more to get nice clothes.
Plus Size people are human beings and deserve to look beautiful just like the "regular" size if you want to call them that.
Clothes are just getting smaller and more pricer. Why aren't jobs getting better and more pay?

There is my 2 random thoughts for the day. Now that I've thought 2 things today I can rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th of July