Again I can't believe Lane is 6 months old. Actually come to think of it less than 15 days he'll be 7 months old.
New things Lane is doing. Sitting up by himself, sitting in grocery carts and resturant high chairs. He really enjoys sitting in the grocery carts because he can see EVERYTHING and is very fasinated by everything. The world is getting bigger to him. He's also pulling himself up when he's on his stomach.

Friday my mom and I and Lane headed to SF to meet my Aunt for the big Rummage Sales. Found some great deals and had a awesome time. Of course we had Ruby Tuesday's for lunch, its a tradition now. Its so much easier to do things when I don't have to lug a carseat around I can just lug Lane around. Saturday we hung out with some friends and Lane and Justin had some male bonding time with a few other guys. Its good for both of them!!
Sunday went to church and had brunch with mom, dad, Jesse and Katelyn(J's g/f) and then headed to the farm to help Grandma Peggy with chores since Grandma Vostad is out in the Hills turkey hunting. Lane had his first ride in the big RED tractor. No picture of that but here are some pictures of Lane checking out the horses again. He reaches for things he wants now.

Come Here Flicka
Sunday night was bath time and while I was getting the bath ready Daddy and Lane had some more bonding time.


He can sit on the 4 wheeler all by him self. He loves sitting on it and pushing the buttons.
He's all boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment