Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Milestone

Just in time for Aunt J to graduate from dental assistant Lane gets his first tooth.

Justin's sister graduated last Friday from tech school. She had a party to celebrate and Lane wore his "My Auntie is the Best" onesie. Of course I didn't get a picture of J did so maybe I could steel if from here.

It was a beautiful weekend weather and just over all.
Saturday was spent with my mom finishing up her "new look" for her bathroom while Justin and Lane hung out. Also Lane had some time with Grandma P at the farm while Grandpa D and Dad did some things around the farm.

Then we grilled out and played outside in our swing and watched the dogs run around the yard. Lane loves the dogs. He's going to be a animal lover just like his mom.

Sunday we had a baby shower for a friend and hung out with Jamie and Tyler. Also it was Lane's first day wearing shorts. I love this nice weather and putting Lane in shorts. His legs look so funny in them.

Monday after work Lane and I went for a walk with Grandma C. Grandma was checking his gums for any white things sticking out and sure enough there was a sharp object sticking out. HIS FIRST TOOTH!!! I was so happy it finally showed through. Though he's been a bear about it lately, I know why.

Yesterday I went to SF with mom to find a faucet for her "new look" bathroom because Lowes in town had nothing. We met up with my aunt and her daughters. BOy did Lane love all the attention from those girls. He soaked that right up. We bought some new shoes as well while we were here. He's now styling in a pair of blue and black shoes and some blue and orange sandles.

Now we are waiting and hoping the weather stays nice for this weekend so we can have a nice beautiful weekend has a family of 3. No plans except hanging out together.

We are 7 months old now and this is what happens with anything that comes close to my hands.



Like Father Like Son

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th of July