Hello Everyone,
Alright to speed things up.
June 25,2009 we found out we're having a BOY.
Lane ~ Lane after Lane Frost the bull rider (8 seconds movie) and Gale after Justin's grandfather who was a calf roper. Of course mommy is hoping he'll be a calf roper/steer wrestler and not a bull rider.
Alright to speed things up.
June 25,2009 we found out we're having a BOY.
Lane ~ Lane after Lane Frost the bull rider (8 seconds movie) and Gale after Justin's grandfather who was a calf roper. Of course mommy is hoping he'll be a calf roper/steer wrestler and not a bull rider.

We are slowly and surely getting his room finished. (see pictures) The walls are yellow, bedding is yellow,red, blue with baby horses on it.I found letters at Hobby Lobby and painted them blue to hang on his wall. My aunt found these cool vintage horse and little cowboy wall art, in one corner we have a picture of Lane Frost next to a shelf with cowboy boots and a horse on it. Pretty much anything rodeo, horse and cows is the theme for his room.


His clothes selection is getting bigger and bigger. We have noticed he has more camoflauge clothes than mommy and daddy. And lots of road construction outfits so he can be just like daddy.
Its been a very busy summer. A couple trips, weddings, getting ready for baby, relaxing, hanging out with friends. We were suppose to head to Buffalo in September but I found out in June that I get car sick so we decided that 7 months pregnant and a 8 hour car ride wouldn't be a good idea. But Wagner's who we were going to go visit are going to the Stock Show so we have booked our hotel room and are going to be headed out to Rapid in February to hang out with them then. We are very excited!!!!
The end of July a few of my cousins came home from Oregon and Illinois and we headed up to stayed the weekend at my aunts and uncles farm and had a bonfire and of course roasted marshmellows. It was a great time.
August:
My big 24 birthday, nothing special went on. Justin was just glad to be home and not work the weekend. I bought myself Horton Hears a Who for my birthday since that is another one of my favorite movies.
August 15 we had a wedding here in town. The reception was at the brides parents house where they built a cool barn to hold it in. It was one awesome wedding/reception/dance. Justin even danced. Of course he had to dance with the bride to jitter bug because the spinning and being hot didn't go well with his pregnant wife, but he did do alot of slow dances with me. What a wonderful Husband I have!!!
This weekend: August 22-23
Saturday we have a engagement party for some friends and Sunday is my baby shower which I'm excited for and to see some friends I haven't seen for a long time. Should be another great weekend!!
That is all I have for now, I'll try and keep updated on this more than 7 months.
Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments:
Post a Comment